.

Hi, I'm Deidre!! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I am a Wichita, Kansas based custom portrait photographer. I specialize in natural Maternity, Newborn and Baby Photography. You can visit my Wichita Newborn and Familiy Photography website or Contact me for more information.

March 14, 2011

~2011 Maternity and Newborn Model Opportunities - Wichita Kansas Portrait Photographer~

I have a few specific ideas for new locations and session concepts I've been wanting to try. These sessions will fill up very fast, so get your application in to me ASAP if you're interested! You may apply for both opportunities if your due date fits for both. But, keep in mind, you may not be selected for both. Please read this entire blog post for all the details! So....

**UPDATE: MATERNITY MODEL OPPORTUNITY IS NOW FULL**
I am looking for ONE expecting Mama to receive a complimentary maternity session. Your spouse/significant other and other children will be more than welcome to be in some of the photos. Applicants should be due sometime between May 1- August 1. Your session will be scheduled for when you are around 36 weeks.

To apply to be a Maternity Model, please fill out the application here: http://polldaddy.com/s/B5B039F3EF89A8D4
Be sure to read the instructions on the first page carefully! This will help me decide if you will be a good fit for my concept!

**UPDATE: NEWBORN GIRL MODEL OPPORTUNITY NOW FULL - STILL LOOKING FOR ONE BOY OR A SET OF TWINS**
I am also looking for TWO newborns, preferably one boy and one girl to receive a complimentary newborn session. Twins would be more than welcome! Your spouse/significant other and other children will be more than welcome to be in some of the photos. Applicants should be due sometime in May, June or July. Your session must be held before baby is more than 10 days old, but ideally around 5 days old. This is a requirement to qualify for this opportunity.

To apply to have your child be a Newborn Model, please fill out the application here:
Be sure to read the instructions on the first page carefully! This will help me decide if you will be a good fit for my concept!

If selected, you will receive a complimentary session fee with a set of 4x6 prints of the final edited images (probably around 20-25). You will be under no obligation to make any purchases, but should you choose to, all prints and products will be offered to you at 25% off retail prices. Session will be held at the location and time of my choice. We will work within a specific date range based on your due date. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact me!

Please do not be offended if you are not chosen! I would still love to work with you! I am looking for something very specific, and am only offering a very limited number of spots!

Thank you so much!!
If you would like more information about my work, please visit my Wichita Maternity and Newborn Photography website!

2 comments:

  1. Will you be doing something similar in the summer/fall?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't say for sure that I won't be... it depends on if my needs are filled this go around! :)

    ReplyDelete